21 outubro 2012

Tilda in Uggs Shoes!!!!

Hello Friends,
I have a new card today!
We are swapping card kits in the yahoo group I belong to and I decided to make a card with the Kit I made…
The online item it is not included in the kit is the charm.. I added it so I could participate in a challenge… so here goes my card:



This stamp is called Tilda in ugg shoes from Magnolia Stamps -  Australia Collection.
I colored the image with copic markers YR16, YR14, YR12, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, YG67, YG63, YGO5.
Flower was cut with doily flower die cut from Magnolia Stamps.
I embossed the orange rectangule piece of paper, with Sizzix template. All the others materias used on my card are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the floowing challenges:
  1. A Gem of a Challenge flowers (26 Oct)
  2. One Stop Craft anything goes (26 Oct)
  3. Hiding in my Craft Room die cut (26 Oct)
  4. Oozak: die cut (31 Oct)
  5. Southern Girls: ribbon (23 Oct)
  6. Lovely Hanglar: ribbon or trim (26 Oct)
  7. Stamptacular Sunday: no rules (27 Oct)
  8. The Ribbon Girl: fall colors (03 Nov)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

16 comentários:

Paty Molina disse...

Fofo demais Vivi!
bjkas
paty

Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, adorei! As cores, o layout, sua Tilda: lindo! Parabéns, bjs

Chris Macedo disse...

lindíssimo.....
adoro essas cores vibrantes!!!
bjinhos

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Simplesmente lindo, Vivi.
bj

Penny disse...

Such a darling card! Love the image and your coloring, the paper, design, die cuts--especially love the flower! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Ribbon Girl disse...

Nice card, I like Tildas ugg boots - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

R.V.Cards disse...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

Tracey T disse...

I love the bright colours in your card, Vivi and you have coloured Tilda beautifully. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Hugs, Tracey

Stempelhexe disse...

Was für eine herrliche Karte,danke für deine Teilnahme bei LHOSM.

LG
Ulla

Jessica disse...

Such a sweet card, the image is beautiful! Love the colours and the little butterflycharm is so cute!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope to see you again next week!

Hugs Jessica

mixamatoasties disse...

Lovely card. The colours are just gorgeous.

Thank you for joining in at OSCC this week.

Susan x

Kim Ryden disse...

Cute card! Love the die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us this week at HIMCR!

Eva Marie disse...

Lovely card! Love the bright colors and super sweet Tilda.
Thanks for playing at SGC
xx

Gail disse...

What a pretty card! Vivi I love the orange colors...so pretty with those flowers in the corner, too! Hugs, Gail

Donna Mosley disse...

A gorgeous card Vivi, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

Tinker Planet disse...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining the Oozak October challenge :D