07 outubro 2012

Jayne!!

EDITED TO ADD:

Charismacardz


Hello Friends,
I have one more card to show that I made to celebrate the World Card Making Day!!  The party wouldn’t be complete without a purple card, right!!
So, this time I picked Jayne from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, take a look:

DSC02817

I’ve colored Jayne with the following copic markers BV04, BV02, BV00, BV000, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, C2, C1 & COO.
I cut the circle shape with my lacey circle nestie and standard circle nesties too and I cut them in my Grand Calibur machine!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie Challenges: circle (08 Oct)
  2. Charisma Cardz: bling (10 Oct)
  3. Crafty Ribbons: anything but square (10 Oct)
  4. Paper Play: shine o bling (10 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!!!
xx
Vivi

7 comentários:

Darla disse...

Love your card Vivi. Image is coloured nicely and like the way you layered it on the pattern paper and twisted the pearls around the lacey edge. Very nice.

Yone disse...

Seu cartão ficou fofo,Vivi ! As perolazinhas deram charme especial !

Sindhu disse...

Oh such a fun card!

thanks for joining us at Charisma this week...
All the best!

Sheri disse...

Vivi!!! Girl..you are rocking the KK images!!I so love this!! Thank you for joining the Paperplay Challenge! :)

gina g disse...

Gorgeous card hun i love the image colour. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Darla disse...

Congratulation Vivi on winning Kraftin Kimmie's Anniversary Challenge #5. I know they just pick a random number for winners but your's really did deserve to win. You do great work.

Jan Hennings disse...

This is absolutely gorgeous and LOVE the colors!