04 outubro 2012

Coffin treat box

Hello Friends,

Halloween is approaching and I'm playing around with different things... I already made cards and wanted to try different project...  a 3D one!!!

Well, I saw a beautiful coffin box treat decorated with Edwin image from Magnolia Stamps and made me to feel like to make one too...  so I made one with Edwin stamp, but, unfrotunately, didnt look so good. lol
so I decided to make a very simple, with no image on it!!

I decided to get a template to cut on my silhouette, that way would be easier than cut the template with scissors....

I got the coffin box treat free cuting file from Bird's site,  She has great free cutting files.. you must pay a visit... you are going to love her site!!

So, take a look:


 R.I.P word was cut with Silhouette too and I added Martha Stewart silver glass microbead, so pretty!! 
Twine is from Stamping Scrapping.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges.

  1. Addicted to Stamps and More: halloween (09 Oct)
  2. Bearly Mine: halloween (08 Oct)
  3. The Ribbon Carousel: halloween (30 Oct)
  4. Tuesday Alchemy: anything but a card (08 Oct)
  5. Hooked on Craft: halloween (26 Oct)
  6. My craft spot: halloween (08 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

14 comentários:

Adri Munhoz disse...

Uuuuhhh Vivi, é uma graça! Obrigada pela dica! Bjs

Yone disse...

Este site é tudo de bom ! Ficou super legal seu projeto !
Bjs, Yone

Pop's Cards disse...

Hey sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x

Anônimo disse...

what a great idea for Halloween love your project. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and good luck.

Marie

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindinho! Diferente dos seus trabalhos!
beijos carinhosos

Danielle Vincent disse...

Awesome! thanks so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Ahhhh que graça, adoreii!Bjs

Jacqueline disse...

A fun idea for Halloween - thanks for playing along this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

Cindy disse...

But it's not purple.....

Cazro disse...

Such a great idea, kids will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More. Caz

Canonbury creations disse...

Spooky but the kids will love it! Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
Val x

Unknown disse...

Rs... muito fofo!!! Bem diferente mesmo!!!
Beijos

Gwen disse...

Very cute! Thanks for playing at my craft spot.

Kate disse...

What a fun treat box! The twine is a wonderful touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper