06 outubro 2012

Thank you Fairy Much!!

Hello Friends,
Here goes my 2nd card to celebrate the World Card Making Day!
I actually made 6 cards so far today.. the othes one I will post tomorrow and Monday, so dont forget to get back here to check them out!
Ok, this card I made to participate in anything goes challenge at Kraftin Kimmie, and others challenges too that I’m mentioned below.. so here goes my card:
DSC02816
Hum, I’m  still not sure if I liked this card… not very happy with it!!
Well, I colored Lilybelle from Kraftin Kimmie and colored he using my copic markers. Sorry Ladies, I colored his image so long time ago, I cant recall the numbers!
Flower is from Wild Orchid and rhinestones from KC.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kraftin Kimmie Challenges: anything goes (08 Oct)
  2. I Heart Papers: sketch (07 Oct)
  3. Craftymess Challenge: anything goes (18 Oct)
  4. Annabelle Stamps: say with Thanks (11 Oct)
  5. Delicious Doodles: flowers (10 Oct)  
  6. Polka Doodles: things with wings (14 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

10 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

She is absolutely adorable! LoVe it!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Anne disse...

Gorgeous, she's cute as a button.
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
Anne x

Karen disse...

Lovely card and so cute too, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

xx

Pat K disse...

Such a cute card...love the purple and yellow together. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week.

i {heart} papers disse...

Cute! Love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for playing!

A Consuming Passion disse...

Beautiful olour scheme and such a pretty image! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

Gayatri disse...

I love the colour combination of yellow and purple. Noted it down:) Gorgeous gorgeous card. Love your colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

Andrea disse...

Just beautiful, and I love the colours!
TFS :)
Andrea

Kylie disse...

Cute, cute, super CUTE! Love your image, the colours and your sweet sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Marion disse...

What a cute sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at AnnaBelles this week.