26 outubro 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Hello Friends,

I saw a sketch over CASE this sketch that I could not get out of my mind! lol lol Sooo, I made a very quick, easy, clean and simple card!!

First, I`m going to show you the sketch:



And now I`m showing you my card:



Cardstock is from My Mind`s eye, sentiment from Stamping Scrapping stamps, die cut is standard circle nestabilibies from Spellbinders, I colored the fired with copic markers Y38 & Y18, ink is memento tuxido black and I embossed with zing - black color.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. CAS(E) this sketch: sketch (29 Oct)
  2. Totally Paper Crafts: spooky halloween (01 Nov)
  3. Craft Punked: halloween (31 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi



6 comentários:

Jackie Rockwell disse...

Clever use of the image for this sketch! Fun card!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Laine disse...

Great image and design for Halloween. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC.
Laine
X

s4rah disse...

Great project, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Chrissy Larson disse...

Super cute and I love the ribbon! So happy to have you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Gayatri disse...

Love that you turned the sketch over. Great halloween card. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch:)

Safdar Ali disse...

This is so adorable card. I like your colors choice and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.