25 outubro 2012

I Love You!!

Hello Dear Friends,

Today I bring a card with a cute digi from Mo's Digital Pencil.. it is very cute Elephant take a look:


Take a look at the ballerina skirt She is wearing.. isn's cute!!?!?!? lol lol 
I did not resist in coloring in my fave color, purple lol 

This is a gate fold card that I made for a swap that I have joined.... I took a picture of the inside of the card but it does not look good so I'm not showing it...  

Anyways, to color the image I used copic markers V22, V20, RV00, RV000, C1, COO, YG67, YG63.
Nestabilities are classic circle and scalloped circle from Spellbinders.

All the others materials are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Designed to Color: purple poison (29 Oct)
  2. Fab N Funky: animals (29 Oct)
  3. Penny's Paper: ribbon or buttons (30 Oct)
  4. Creative Craft: 3 of something - flowers (28 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

10 comentários:

Unknown disse...

hi just popped in to say what a beautiful card,love the colours and of course the main image the elephant his so addorable :) well done you,big crafty hugs from thethreecrafters xx

Gale disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi. Love those colors (purple is my fave too). Such a cute image also. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale

mags disse...

A super card. The image is so cute and love the ribbon you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Anônimo disse...

so cute! I love your image and great colors. Thanks for joining our ribbon/button challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
Tammy

Vicky disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi, I love that sweet image and your great layout. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week with our Animals challenge

hugs Vicky xxx

Lillian A disse...

Oh gosh, this is SO adorable, Vivi - and the purple looks great on her!!

Lillian A disse...

Oh gosh, this is SO adorable, Vivi - and the purple looks great on her!!

Crafty Tazzy disse...

OOO Gorgeous hunny Im a fan of Mo manning's... Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 Theme 3.. Good Luck hunny... Annette (dt CCC)

Jackie disse...

Awww this little elephant is just adorable and your card is perfect for showing off this image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, we hope to see you playing again soon!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Rach83 disse...

So sweet, Vivi and those colours are gorgeous. Great image and lovely ribbon too.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x