16 maio 2012

You Are so Beary Special!!

Hello Friends,
I have another card to show you today!!  and this is because I got so disapointed earlier today… I entered my last card in a challenge and then I was told it didnt qualify for that particular challenge coz didnt follow the theme strictly.
Well, that bugged me so much that I decided to make another card.. lol
and guess what?!  I love it making it… what a challenge for me!! no layers.. omg.. first time making a card with absolutely no layers and using stamps and ink pads only!! and no copics!!!!   lol   that is really not me!! ahahahah    but I love it!!
so here is my card:
DSC02449
isn it a cutie???  I absolutely love it..
I used EK Sucess ink pads and the stamps are from Technique Tuesdays and Heidi Grace Designs.
Ok, now I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simply Less is more: no layers and 3 stamps (ends 17 May)
  2. Simon Says Stamps: cleand and simple (ends 20 may)
  3. Sassy Cheryls Challenge: anything but square (ends 20 May)
  4. Totally Stampalicious: clean and simple (ends 19 May)
  5. Kaboodle doodles: clean and simple (ends 20 May)
Thank you Ladies for stopping by!
xoxo
Vivi

9 comentários:

nancyparker55 disse...

Yivi, This is so cute. Great card for our "Clean & Simple" challenge at Kaboodle Doodles.

Mynn xx disse...

SO cute! LOVE that darling sentiment--and your teddy image is adorable! :)

Chrissie disse...

Vivi, I am SO delighted that you have made this (second) perfect submission for our challenge... the best part is that you discovered that you ENJOYED making it!
That's what I call a real success story!
There's lots of white space, no layers and it's a super CAS design.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Just Me disse...

Your card is really cute. Very refreshing

Mandi disse...

Aww well persevered
Super card, love the image
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Pat disse...

That is really sweet, Vivi, and it would be hard without all that background paper! You did a good job.
Hugs, Pat

Chris (catt871) disse...

WOW! This is super cute! I love that bear & the sentiment is PERFECT! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Gail disse...

An adorable, clean, sweet card. Hope you win! Hugs, Gail

Deanna disse...

Your card is so cute and adorable!