09 maio 2012

Stamping Tilda!

Edited to add: I'm TOP 3  with this card at


Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well whenever you are!!!

Today I bring a card with a lovely magnolia stamp called Stamping Tilda..  It is absolutely cute to see our girl Tilda holding a stamp with a Tilda image on it.. absolutely love this idea!!!

So here goes my card:


These are the materials I used on my card:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Just Magnolia: anything goes with ootional pearls and swirls (ends 11 May)
  2. Midweek Magnolias: monotone (ends 15 May)
  3. It is a Magnolia Challenge: monochromatic (ends 12 May)
  4. Scrap Ju patrocinado pela Yummies SJC: flores, fita + carimbo magnolia (ends 10 May)
  5. Simon Says and Show: favourite stamp - mine is Magnolia (ends 13 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

xoxo

Vivi


15 comentários:

Nádia Silva disse...

Lindo demais o seu cartão!!!Perfeito!!!

Bjks e obrigada pela participação no nosso desafio!!!

Candy C disse...

Your Tilda card is so pretty. You've done a very nice job of coloring your sweet little Tilda to blend so perfectly with your background papers and blue embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

PatriciaKleijn disse...

nice card,

tnks for joining us at IAMC

Loves Patricia

Anne disse...

This is just wonderful Vivi!! I adore that stamp although I don't own it - I keep putting off buying it, even though it is adorable. LOVE your blues, and all your gorgeous elements make this a fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans disse...

Very pretty card, love your colouring and layout. The dimensional flowers are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Donna Mosley disse...

This is so gorgeous Vivi, very pretty details.

Donna x

Mina disse...

wow Vivi I love this cutie Tilda shes brilliant with her little stamp isnt she...you used her beautifully
Mina xxx

Lillian A disse...

Oooo, this is definitely Tilda stamping, or otherwise it would be in purple and that would mean it's Vivi stamping instead !! Another sweet creation, my dear !!

mandy disse...

thanks for youre beautifull card.
mandy

marja disse...

What a gorgeous card, it's beautiful!!! I love the colors.

Hugs Marja.

Julie P disse...

Very pretty I love Tilda in blue so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs Julie P

Gail disse...

Such a pretty card! I like the blue of this card...very very pretty. You have paper other than purples????? Hugs, Gail

Suzi Mac disse...

Wonderful card Vivi, love the blues, layout and that sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us this week over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandra Hammer disse...

So cute this is =)

Smiles from Sandra

Penni disse...

Great card - I love the shades of blue you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.

Hugs
Penni
X