13 maio 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

I'm TOP 3 SSW




Hello Friends,

First of All, Happy Mother’s Day!! I wish to all Moms around the world a lovely day!!

That said, I want to show you a card that I made for my adorable Mom!! it was a hard task to pick an image for her card as I love all my stamps.. but in the end I picked one from by Lori Designs that I like it very much!!!

And it is also my first time playing with it!!  I make in pink color as this is my Mom’s fave color ever… so no purple lol lol

Here is her card:




Here is the material I used on this card:
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The Pink Elephant: all about Mom (ends 13 May)
  2. Creative Inspirations Paint: Mother’s day (ends 19 May)
  3. 2 Sisters: Make it Girly (ends 18 May)
  4. Crafty Emma: anything goes (ends 18 May)
  5. Secret Crafter: I love you Mom (ends 18 May)
  6. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Mother’s Day (ends 18 May)
  7. Raise the Bar: Mother’s Day (ends 17 May)
  8. Charisma Cardz: pink and girly (ends 16 May)
  9. Sweet Sketch Wednesday: sketch (ends 15 May)
  10. Paper Shelter Challenge: anything goes (ends 15 May)
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo
Vivi

21 comentários:

Bubbles disse...

Gorgeous card, the image is adorable, Love it! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Joanne x

Franz♥ disse...

Hi Vivi! Love your gorgeous card, the image is so sweet and perfecly coloured!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

sweetbloominscraps disse...

Beautiful card! I love your ribbon, jewels and pearls! Lori's images are so sweet..perfect for Mother's Day!
Judi SSW DT

Lillian A disse...

Well, isn't this card charming and so glad you were able to do it in your mom's favorite color - what sacrifice, my friend !! And, I do believe this girl looks a bit like Vivi . . . love all the girly touches and I'm sure your mom will, too !!

Colleen Dietrich disse...

I like the liberal use of pink, both light and bright, and that strip of roses is GORGEOUS! Great job coloring this little girl. :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paints!

mulberry station disse...

Vivi, your card is just precious. I am sure your mom will love it. I love the trim and pearls accented with the big rose. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

downrightcrafty disse...

totally gorgeous thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Cat's sCrap disse...

Lovely card. Pretty girl and beautiful embellishments. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

debby4000 disse...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Kathie disse...

Hi Vivi this is such a pretty card. Love your image and wonderful embellishments and lovely rose. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Sandra disse...

Que lindo, Vivi!! Adoro ver como você pinta os carimbos! É muito inspirador!

bjs!

Luciana disse...

Super fofo esse cartão! Adorei a delicadeza!
Beijos

Chris Macedo disse...

AMODOREI.....lindo...lindo...lindo....

Heide disse...

So very cute! Love the roses and pearls. So glad you could join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. Great card.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 disse...

What a sweet image!!! Fun pink color. Love that sweet flower. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana@ssw!!!

Sharon Basel disse...

This is just fabulous! I love that BLD image and your coloring is terrific. Beautifully done with that gorgeous ribbon and such pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Julie disse...

Gorgeous, and such a fun image!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week!

Jeannie disse...

She's super cute and I love that beautiful magenta lace and the pearls! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patti P. disse...

I'll bet she loved this. She is a pretty image and love your trims and those gems.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Patti SSW/DT

Julie disse...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

Valchen disse...

Beautiful girlie card! I so love the image! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge!
Hugs,
Valentina