27 maio 2012

Florist Gilli!

Hello Friends,
I bring my card for the punch and dies challenge over House of Gilli Challenge!!
This is one of my fave themes for a challenge!!  love to use punches and dies so I combined both on my card!
Here goes:
DSC02464
On my card I used florist Gilli from Gilli Stamps  and colored her with copic markers R35, R32, R30, R20 E37, E35, E33, E53, E01, E00, B14, B12, B00, C3, C1.
Others materials used on my card:
Spellbinders: classic oval and beaded oval.
Punches: flower = EK Sucess  = doily petals
                 leaves:  woodware leaf embosser and punch
stash: rhinestones and ribbon
cardstock: Prima Flowers -  romantique
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Card Makin’ Mamas: punches (ends 31 May)
  2. Hot shot Craft: die cuts (ends 31 May)
  3. Southern Girls: die cut or punches (ends 6 June)
  4. Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (ends 27 May)
I hope you like it and come on over to play with you!
Have a great day!!
xoxo
Vivi

6 comentários:

Yone disse...

Muito fofa esta GILLI, uma de minhas favoritas e a flor deu um charme especial ao cartão !
Bjs,Yone

Doreen disse...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and paper you used. The image is fabulous.xxx

Rosalie disse...

Amei o colorido da Gilli. Lindão.
Beijos
Rosalie

Melissa Craig disse...

So darn cute!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Gail disse...

AWESOME flower on this card! Wow!!!!! Very cute card, love the colors and layouts and look at your coloring with Copics...absolutely wonderful!!!!! Hugs, Gail

Laura Bradley disse...

Fab card and great use of punches! Thanks for joining us at CMM! Laura x