13 maio 2012

Renaissance Gilli!

Hello Gilli Girls,
I bring a card for you today for the embossing challenge at House of Gilli.
This is my first time playing with Renaissance Gilli stamp.. Could not believe, I have this stamp for such a long time and had never inked it up.
Take a look:
DSC02438

For the embossing challenge, I have embossed gilli and sentiment images. Take a closer look at the embossed image and sentiment:



I inked gilli image with versamark and then embossed with black embossing powder..  I really liked the effect as Gilli looks shining. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs. this stamp matches perfectly with spellbinders which I used to cut the heart shape. I placed my Gilli on the cardstock cut with nesties.  I colored the gilli image using copic markers.
Pearl chain, flower, cardstock and ribbon are from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us
Many Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Vivi

9 comentários:

Sharon (glitterangel) disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Christine disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Christine disse...

Really pretty card Vivi, i'm lovin' the pink and green together.....Good luck with your challenges x

carol disse...

lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Mary Jo disse...

Very pretty and oh so feminine! Love the flower! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Hazel disse...

Hey Vivi

Beautiful card - the image is just so pretty - fantastic.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Jo disse...

A fantastic card - that image is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week :)

jo x

gina g disse...

Wow this is gorgeous great colouring and i love your flowers image and pearls. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

Julie disse...

What a super cute card. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly
Hugs,
Julie