18 maio 2012

Thank You!!!

Hello  Friends,
Today I bring a thank you card that I made for the flowers challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
Take a look:
DSC02452
I tried to leave it as clean as possible!!!
I love this stamp by Magnolia, it is called Fantasy Flower and it is from Fairy Tale Collection.
I colored it with copic markers. Cardstock is from Basic Grey. I used my Tim Holtz alcohol applicator to add a bit of yellow ink all around the flower.
I place my image in a standard circle and beaded circle nesties/
Sentiment and pearls are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says: clean and simple (ends 22 May)
  2. Truly Scrumptious: anything goes (ends 22 May)
  3. Whimsy Inspirations: anything goes (ends 22 May)
  4. Joanna Sheen: flower power (ends 31 May)
  5. Die Cuttin` Divas: flowers (ends 21 May)
  6. Cards & Things: sketch (JFF)
  7. Bunny Zoe`s Crafts: anything goes (ends 10 Jun)
  8. Simon Says Stamp and Show : anything goes (ends 20 May)
  9. Tildas Town: anything goes (ends 24 May)
I hope you come over to join our challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo 
Vivi

9 comentários:

Irineia Kirach disse...

oi VIVI...MUITO LINDO SEU CARTÃO...QTO DESAFIO...RS BJOS

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans disse...

Fabulous card, love the flowers and the vibrant colour palette. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Gerda disse...

That card is very pretty, love the color combi!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Pat N. disse...

Very colorful card; love it! Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.--Pat N.

Marcia Kamano disse...

Adorei este cartão alegre Vivi!
beijos carinhosos

Teresa disse...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us in our first challenge at Tilda's Town. Hugs Teresa xx

Céline disse...

fab sunny card
thanks for playing with us at Tilda's town this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth disse...

Your card is a beaty! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Elizabeth

Tina Makuc disse...

Absolutely gorgeous card !!!
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Tilda's Town.
Hugs, Tina