28 maio 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

EDITED TO ADD:
I'm an honorable mention at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown



Hello Friends,
I made one more card for Christmas….  still have many to go!!! lol lol
I could not resist when I saw this sketch at Clean & Simple challenge blog  …it was perfect for this christmas stamp I bought from Stampin Up last year and never used..
here goes the sketch:

And here goes my card:
DSC02468
I used green cardstock on the back of the card to take picture so you could see my white card!!
So to make my card I used: white plain carstock, red plain cardstock, stampin up stamps and sizzix emboss template, Grand Calibur and EK Sucess ink.
Very easy and quick to make!!!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Clean and Simple: sketch (JFF)
  2. Love to Create: add a sentiment (ends 2 Jun)
  3. 52 CCT: embossing heat or dry (ends 31 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

15 comentários:

Jacqueline disse...

A beautiful card - thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at 52 CCT - Jacqueline xx

Doreen disse...

This is gorgeous, love the p image and fab design.xxx

jimlynn disse...

CAS and a perfect card for the holidays!
Lynn

Gail disse...

This is a gorgeous card and I may just have to follow that sketch for some of my Christmas cards. I have so many very pretty embossing folders and haven't had a good idea on how to NOT cover up the pretty embossed image! This is a GREAT card for simple and clean and is wonderful!!!! Hugs, Gail

Louise van Vuren disse...

Love this card, very stylish and elegant
Louise

Jenni's Jems disse...

This is really lovely and elegant x

Mynn xx disse...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this amazing CAS card! The white with a pop of red is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Alice disse...

this is so simple and beautiful! lovely card!

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Ficou lindo!!!

Unknown disse...

Tá lindo!!!!!! Vc está se dando bem neste estilo tbm!!!!
Beijos

ScrappySandie disse...

Hi Vivi! Simple & beautiful! But where's the purple?!
Really, you did a great job! Love it!
Sandie

C disse...

Clever use of the sketch!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes disse...

Oi Vivi!!!

Parabéns você foi sorteada no blog http://creativecathy.blogspot.com.br/

Beijos

Jackie Randolph disse...

Beautiful clean and simple holiday card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards disse...

Simply lovely