05 maio 2012

Flowers to You!

Hello Friends,
I made a card today for a swap I joined in one of yahoo groups I belong too. I had to make this card with a embossed technique.. we were supposed to emboss the image with black color, color with marker afterwards and do some sponging around the image aftweards.
I had trouble finding the right image for this.. I wanted to make it with a butterfly at first, but when I saw my cute forever friends teddy bear, I changed my mind.. well, I also decided to make the card in a smaller size because the image is small..  now that I’m used to 6x6” size cards, smaller cards look funny!!  lol
so here goes:
DSC02423
still cute, isn’t it?
here are the material in this card:
  • stamp: forever friends
  • copic markers: RV09, RV06, RV04, E33, E53, E51, YG63, YG61
  • embossing powder: EK sucess
  • ink: versamark, EK sucess
  • rhinestones: KC
  • heart 3D sticker: Craft in Cratin`
  • cardstock: K&Company
  • stash: flowers, ribbon, doily
These are the challenges I`m entering my card:
  1. Forever Friends Challenge: spring for the monthy challenge (ends 30 May)
  2. Forever Friends Challenge: flowers  for the fortnighty challenge (ends 13 May)
  3. 2 Sisters: anything goes (ends 11 May)
  4. Crafty Emma: no squares (ends 11 May)
  5. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: ribbons and bows (ends 11 May)
  6. Crop Stop: embossing (ends 9 May)
  7. Dutch Dare: spring has sprung (ends 9 May)
  8. Just Inspirational Challenges: sketch (ends 9 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

10 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

tá muito fofo!! Este cartão me faz lembrar de você... beijooo

patricia disse...

thanks for sharing your card at foreverfriends
very nice figure of foreverfriends
good luck in the challenge

Pop back to the FOREVER FRIENDS blog – we are having a DT call and offering some gorgeous candy
greetings patricia

Diane Louise J disse...

Such a lovely card. Doilies are so pretty and I love this heart shaped one. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Spring' Challenge and 'Flowers' Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.

Pop back to the FOREVER FRIENDS blog – we are having a DT call and offering some gorgeous candy
Click here for details

Diane xx

Pattie G disse...

This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for playing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

CropStop disse...

Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com! :-)

Vicki disse...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Emboss Challenge.

Glo disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational!

Rosie disse...

This is sooo CUTE! Thank you for joining in our Embossing Challenge at CropStop! Hugs, Rosie

Bettina L. disse...

This is too cute. Such fab choice of colours and design. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Wattage disse...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge, Lisa (DT) x