16 maio 2012

Thanks a Bunch!

Hello Friends,
I bring a card to day that I made for my thank you cards stash. As I mentioned on my last post, I’ll make quite a few cards for those times that we need a thank you card with no Tilda or Teddy Bears images.. so here goes:

DSC02446
This is very simple and very quick card to make..
I heated embossed the flowers and added pearled brads in the center of them.
Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Designs and I placed the sentiment on a white piece of cardstock that I cut using frou froug tag nesties in my Grand Calibur
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Ooh La La Creations: ribbon or twine (ends 27 May)
  2. Love to Create: bingo ((die cuts, embossing, flowers) ends 20 May)
  3. Pile it on: clean and simple (ends 19 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

6 comentários:

Chrissie disse...

Hi Vivi,
I think you may not have noticed that our challenge this week is for a One Layer Card, a category which your card sadly does not fall into!
Also it looks as though you have used only two stamps for this... the flower and the sentiment and our challenge this week calls for three.
Do join us another time for another Clean and Simple Challenge.
Thanks
Chrissie
"Less is More"

coldwaters2 disse...

Wow this is so beautiful the colour of the images and ribbon look stunning fantastic card, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gail disse...

This is absolutely beautiful. Elegant. Hugs, Gail

Helen disse...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Unknown disse...

What a stunning card. Great colours and beautiful ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

BethieJ disse...

Such a PRETTY card!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!