23 março 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
yes, you have read it right… I said Merry Christmas ahhah  no, no kiding or crazy ahah…  I know we just had chrismas few months ago but I included in my 2012 resolution that I was going to make 2 christmas cards per month so I wouldn’t go crazy in november to get around 30 xmas card done… lol lol…. well, I’m way behind as I made only 2 christmas cards so far.. well, 3 with this one I’m going to show you…  so  take a look:
DSC02312
I think I still can catch up.. I have already colored some winter images.. so let`s see if I get the time this weekend!!!!! 

Recipe:
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Come and Get it: sketch and a sentiment being the focal (ends 24 Mar)
  2. The Crafters Cafe: lace or ribbon (ends 31 Mar)
  3. Love to Create: anything goes (ends 25 Mar)
  4. Lolipop Crafts: sentiment as focus (ends 25 Mar)
  5. Simon Says: bingo ((flowers, glitter & brads) ends 27 Mar)
  6. Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
Thank you so mcyh for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Vivi

14 comentários:

Cindy disse...

Oh, come on, Vivi, the crabapple tree hasn't even bloomed yet. Give spring a chance, ok?

Tracey T disse...

This is gorgeous, Vivi - fabulous layout and gorgeous DP! xx

Anônimo disse...

Great card! I love Christmas cards! thanks for joining our challenge this week at lollipop crafts.
Tammy

Julia disse...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julia

Unknown disse...

Great card Vivi I love this Hugs Elaine

Melissa Czapor disse...

Your bow is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Challenge Blog!! Blessings!!

Crafty and Green disse...

So Pretty & I love the colors you used!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge This Week!! Stop back and see us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Unknown disse...

Lindo!!!!!!
Beijos

Chana Malkah disse...

Very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!

happyscrapper disse...

Beautiful Christimas Card. The papers are really lovely. Thanks for joining us this time at CCCB, and hope you will come back.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at CCCB

Chris (catt871) disse...

This is so gorgeous! I love the paper and the red roses! So pretty! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge!
Hugs,
Chris

Jackie Randolph disse...

This is beautiful!! Gorgeous papers, roses and stick pins!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Love to Create challenge!

Sonia disse...

Hello!
Totally Gorgeous! Good JOB!!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony

Joy disse...

Gorgeous...I love the simple layout, stunning... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog