21 março 2012

New Card!

Hello Friends,
I just finished to make a card and came over here to show it to you!
I picked the image of Ella from by Lori Designs as there is a new challenge on over there!!

I was going to make it in purple but then I changed my mind and made it pink color!!  liked the result, it is a sweet card, take a look:
DSC02304
Isn’t she a cutie:!  I absolutely love by Lori Designs digi images!! 
here is a close up on the flower and pearl:
DSC02303
Here is the recipe for my card:
and with this card I’m entering in these challenges:
  1. by Lori Designs: sketch (ends 3 Abr)
  2. Crafts and Me: spring colors (ends 27 Mar)
  3. Little Red Wagon: cleand and simple (ends 27 Mar)
  4. My Mum’s Craft Shop: use a digi stamp (ends 27 Mar)
  5. Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
  6. Whimsy Inspirations: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

11 comentários:

Tammy disse...

Great colouring! Sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at LRW!

debby4000 disse...

Gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Que cartão lindo e delicado.
bj

RoseC disse...

Vivi, your Lollipop Ella looks lovely on this beautiful pink spring card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "light airy spring colors" challenge. Hugz, ~Rose

Gail disse...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! You shaded her polka dot dress so nice! Love the flower and pearls. What a pretty girly card. :) Hugs, Gail

JanR disse...

So pretty and pink! I love that line of pearls. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Unknown disse...

Super fofo!!!
Bem delicadinho!!!
Beijos

Trudie disse...

Very sweet, love images such as this. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Trudiexx

Suzie McFloozy disse...

Great card - very cute image and love the string of pearls x
Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Becky disse...

Such a lovely, pretty card
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

LORi disse...

So so PRETTY Vivi! Love your color combo and coloring! Thanks for sharing with BLD! Hugs-LORi