25 março 2012

Happy Birthday to You!

Hello Friends,
Today is a special day as it is my DH`s birthday!!
Of course I had to make a card for him…  it is so difficult to pick an image and choose how I was gonna to make..
Well, as he is inlove with Teddy Bears, I just decided to pick one of favorite teddy bear in the world… it is from Forever Friends Company…
they make absolutely cute images…

Before making the card I went to their challenge blog to see ideas and also see what challenges were on.. well, I was able to make my card to enter both challenges, monthly and fortnigjtly!!  YAY!!

Anyway, here is the card I made:
DSC02323
I made the present pack as 3D, take a look:
DSC02326
Here is the recipe:
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Forever Friends Challenge: sketch for monthly challenge (ends 31 Mar)
  2. Forever Friends Challenge: 3D for the fortnight challenge (ends 30 Mar)
  3. Phindys Place: animal planet (ends 29 Mar)
  4. Crafty Ribbon: birthday (ends 30 Mar)
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Sunday!
xoxo
Vivi00

7 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

Passei aqui para dar Parabéns pro Rica!!!!E, claro pra ver essa fofura que vc fez pra ele!
Muito lindo!!Com licença, mas dê um beijo de felicitações nele por mim, ok!?! hihi ... beijão pro C tb!!!!!

Chris Macedo disse...

Ah...ficou lindo o seu cartão!!! muito fofo....
bjinhos

Yone disse...

Muito fofo seu cartão ! Parabéns para vc pela fofura de trabalho e parabéns para seu marido pelo niver !
Bjs,Yone

pinky disse...

Love your cute little card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week.
Pinky

Anne disse...

What an adorable card for your hubby, many happy returns to him. Thank you so much for joining our Animal Planet Challenge at Phindy's Place, I hope you'll join us again this Friday.
Hugs
Anne

Diane Louise J disse...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS challenges - Monthly Sketch and Fortnightly 3D. Diane (DT) x

Unknown disse...

Oh, this is such a cute birthday card! I love your popped out presents. Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place!