05 março 2012

Snowy Man


Hello Everyone,

it is time for a new card!!
ohh.. it is freezing here!!! lol  ok, over here where I live it is really not freezing!! ahah    but poor snowman!!!! it is cold and snowing where he is!!  lol lol 

Take a look at the card I made last week:



Dont you agree with me that is a cute snowman?? I absolutely adore whipper snapper stamps... they are all so cute!!!!

Recipe:
  • image: whipper snapper
  • markers: copic
  • cardstock: basic grey  - esmiko kisses
  • bradses: eyelet & outlet
  • ribbon: stash
I'm entering my card in the following challenges: 
  1. The Pink Elephant:  lots of layers (ends 11 Mar)
  2. Craft your Passion: anything goes (ends 11 Mar)
  3. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: seeing red (ends 9 Mar)
  4. The Pixie Cottage: anything goes (ends 6 Mar)
  5. Simon Says: anything goes (ends 6 Mar)
  6. Part time Tuesdays: anything goes (ends 5 Mar)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo

Vivi

13 comentários:

Unknown disse...

VIVI its gorgeous I love the image.
Liking the snow.
Hugs Elaine

Melissa Bove disse...

Such a sweet card! I love that adorable image and the snow looks awesome!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Rosalie disse...

Eu concordo com voce que é uma imagem adoravelo boneco de neve.
Lindo!
Beijos Rosalie

Hazel disse...

Lol! such a cute snowman - made me smile - and love the pop of red - lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 62 - hope to see you again soon. x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Oh wow! This is so sweet, I love the image and the dimensional snow looks amazing
Lindsay xx

Heather disse...

Such an adorable card, your design and colours are faulous and your little Snowman is adorable.

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Hearther xx

Aunty Sue disse...

oh i love this stamp and beautiful card makes me want to play in the snow

Catie Cuddles disse...

What a cute image and love the dimensional snow too!

uksharon disse...

This is absolutely gorgeous and what a fabulous image. Beautifully done.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Country Mouse disse...

I was gonna say, "Freezing in Sao Paulo?" No way!" LOL Brazil is so pretty...I've only been there once, layover on a flight to Uruguay..both the weather is awesome! :) And so is your card!!! I love snowmen! Here in Texas we never get to make them..but they are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
audrey
dt member

Unknown disse...

Ai que coisa mais fofaaaaa!!!!! Amei!!!!
Beijos

Sheri Gilson disse...

Adorable card!! Love the sweet Snowman image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!!
~Sheri

earthspirit927 disse...

so cute:) Thank you for joining us at Craft your passions for our anything goes challenge:)

Melissa
expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com