22 março 2012

Pure Innocence!

Hello Friends,
My card for today is with the other cutie I’m in love with, she is called Pure Innocence and the designer is Heather Ellis.
Take a look at my card:
DSC02307
Isnt she gorgeous??  
I colored the image with copic markers, sorry Girls, cant remember the combination as I colored this image long time ago.
Sentiment is from StampingScrapping Designs they match perfectly with spellbinders!  I placed the sentiment in a paper cut with frou frou tag die cut. This die is customed by Stamping Scrapping.
Flower is from wild orchid and rhinestones from Ki Memories.
Flowery Blue Cardstock is from Fizzy Moon stamps.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My Favorite Things: sketch (ends 27 Mar)
  2. Cute Card Thursday: anything goes (ends 28 Mar)
  3. My Mum`s Craft Soft: let`s get digital (ends 27 Mar)
  4. Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes (ends 27 Mar)
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

4 comentários:

Paty Molina disse...

Que graça Vivi! Eu ganhei 3 imagens da Heather, muito lindas e doces. Vou me animar a pintar também!
bjkas da Paty

Gail disse...

Ooooh, Vivi, you colored the folds in her shirt so perfectly. I can actually see it 3-d! This is such a cute image and you made it into a beautiful card. Very nice! Hugs, Gail

Unknown disse...

Aaaaaahhhh que lindaaaaaa!!!!!!
A blusa da bonequinha tá muuuuuito linda!!!
Beijos

Julie disse...

This is just so sweet!Thanks for joining in with the Anything Goes fun with Scrapbook Sisters! Hope to see you again next challenge,Julie.x