07 março 2012

A Gift for a Friend

Hello Friends,
Few days ago I made a card for dear friend who is expecting a baby boy!
Today I want to show you the bag I made which is matching with the card so I can give a gift to her…  I used the My Time Made easy template to make it.  I is just a perfect size bag, not too big not too small, I love it!!!!
Take a look:
DSC02220
I made the flower using Sheri’s great tutorial and added glitter mist on it. 
DSC02217
But as I didnt have the blossom three nestie, I used peony nestie. I cut the paper using my Grand Calibur!  I used the 2nd bigest nestie so the flower wouldn’t be small. I think this flower size is perfect for the bag, don’t you?I colored the pearl swirl with copic BG18.
And here are the pair of shoes that I bought for her baby:
DSC02222
I`m entering my bag in the following challenge:
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

6 comentários:

Sheri disse...

O..M...G! I came to tell you what an adorable bag this is, but what an awesome surprise Vivi!! Your entire project is so, so, soooooooooo dang cute!!!

Jo Nevill disse...

I love your bag. What a superb present for your friend

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Que coisa mais lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Fiquei apaixonada pela bolsinha!!! Um show!!
Bjo

Joy disse...

How sweet is your little bag, I adore you flower... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Claire Phillips disse...

Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our spots/stripes challenge! Great spots - super gift bag! Cheers Claire x

Ribbon Girl disse...

Beautiful project - thanks for joining in with this weeks anything goes Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x