24 março 2012

My Heart to You!

Hello Everyone,

I`m in a roll of making cards and I`m loving every minute.. I made another one and I love it one and I cant wait to show you.

So here goes:

DSC02316

I`m totally in love with this card..  it has been such a long time since I made a criss cross card that was so enjoyable to make this one!
It has also been a long time since I played with a Teddy Bear.. so on more reason to be in love with this card!
While I was checking challenges I saw this one that called my attention. Challenge is to make a pocket card… so criss cross style was just perfect for this challenge.

But before going on challenges, here is the recipe:

And these are the challenges I`m entering:

  1. Charisma Cardz: pocket card (ends 28 Mar)
  2. Cute Card Thursday: anything goes (ends 28 Mar)
  3. Dutch Dare: cute and cuddly (ends 28 Mar)
  4. Color me Creative: anything goes (ends 30 Mar)
  5. I break for Challenges: love (ends 31 Mar)

Thank you for stopping by!!!

xoxo

Vivi

12 comentários:

Unknown disse...

You are on a roll Vivi, well done you, have made some super cards lately, a great variety.
I love this card, I like the punched (heart) edge and the image is FAB.
WELL done you are doing great .
Have a nice weekend Hugs Elaine

Anônimo disse...

So cute, Vivi, You do such fantastic work.
Now that Spring is here, I'm anxious to see what you do with flowers.
Great Big hugs from Claire in NC.

Sherry disse...

Your card is absolutely adorable!!

Sherry

Cathy -Mercieschild disse...

Love this card , it is awesome. Yes, i have that cute teddy and love him. The lace edging and the rose just set it all off. Love it. hugs Cathy K

Lillian A disse...

How CUTE is this sweet bear - wonderful coloring and love this totally different design - great job, Vivi-bear. You are a card-making machine, girlfriend . . . every time I look, you have more and more cards done !! Do you have Rick helping you - hahahahaha.

Lisa disse...

Sooo cute Vivi! I just love your criss cross design! Your coloring is fantastic!
Big Hugs!

Unknown disse...

Noooossaaa Vivi... Lindo de mais este cartão!!!!
Amei o usrinho!!! Ficou um sonho!!!!
Beijos

Laney disse...

Super Pocket card!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Gail disse...

This is simply adorable. The image is cute and you made it in a GREAT card. I love this and the fold is wonderful! Hugs, Gail

Debs disse...

Adorable card - sweet image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Carissa disse...

Aww, this is sweet. I love Lenny. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
Carissa

Jill disse...

That is just too cute. Thank you so much for sharing...:-)