28 setembro 2011

Tilda with Flower Pot

Hello Friends,

I have a card to show you that I made a couple of months ago. This was for the sketch swap in one of the yahoo groups I belong to:


I picked the cute Tilda with flower pot from Magnolia Stamps. I colored my image using copic markers.
for the square where I placed my image I cut them using classic squares and fleur de lis square nesties on my Grand Calibur.

Papers, brads, ribbon and butterflies are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Michele Spera disse...

Lovely job with your dies:-) Thank you so much for joining us at Inky Impressions
Hugs
Michele S.

Ria Zonnestraaltje disse...

Ahh what a sweetie ;) love the colours :)
thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge:) hope to see you return :)
hugs Ria

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden disse...

What a great card... and I love the dies that you used.. gotta have that one tooo!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you back next time. Hugs Marion

Dawny P disse...

Wow this is fabulous - and what lovely colours as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Daniela Moura disse...

Que show! Parabéns!!!
Que a criatividade reine em sua vida!
bjs

Joey disse...

Lovely card, great image and I love the purple and green together. Thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Heather disse...

A fabulous card with the purple and pink colours and the sweet Tilda.


Thanks for thrilling to join us atSimom Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Stempelkobold disse...

What a great color combo! I love your design and the image is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck! Dominique

Beccas Pysselparadis disse...

What a lovely card love your coloring :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Ute85 disse...

What a lovely creation with adorable details. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Ute85

Bastelmichaela disse...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cutie Sunday….
Hugs Michi