23 setembro 2011

Falls Colors at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Maggie Lovers,

I`m bringing today a card for the falls colors challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
I decided to pick an image from Cozy Family,  Autumn Collection which is called Apple Tilda. I love this image, take a look at my card:


I just love this image. I colored it using my copic markers. Flower is from Stamping Scrapping Designs, flower jar orange and peach & pink and green.
All the others materials are from my stash.

I hope you like my card and come on over to Magnolia Stamp Lovers to play with us!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Margo disse...

Hi Vivi,
what a georgeous card, I just move Magnolia, I've made one with one of the new Christmass stamps, I couldn't resist them :)
Greetz
Margo

Mara D. disse...

Oi, Vivi!!!
ai que fofaaaa...tá tãaaao bonita!!!!! bjs

Magali disse...

Ficou lindo, Vivi!!!
Bjs

Rosalie disse...

Lindo Vivi,voce carimbou em marrom ? Seu colorido esta demais.
Beijos Rosalie

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Vivi, está lindo.
Adorei .
bj

Anônimo disse...

Vivi , uma fofura. Bjs. Linda

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!!!
beijos carinhosos

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Ficou lindooooo!
Adorei!
Bjo

Benzi disse...

Adorable image, great papers, super creation.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Inkypinkycraft disse...

A really pretty card trace x

Tamie disse...

Ah she is super cute and I love the inspiration you have for fall. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Rene Sharp disse...

This is SO SO gorgeous Vivi!!! Love that image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting for All Seasons. Smiles, Rene' :)