03 setembro 2011

Family card

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you today!
I won a entire cute collection of digi stamps from Lory Boyd Designs and they are just perfect for all the occasions.

This card I made for my boss and his family that have just moved to Brazil.. this is a welcome card and was giving with a basket full of yumiies treats.   They love it.. the basket full of treats and my card! lol lol

Ok, so let me tell you about my card:
I colored the image with copic markers.. sorry Girls, cant remember the copic numbers..  I add 2 tiny purple rhinestones on the Mom dress and star dust stickles on the shoes and all around the rectangule where my image is placed.
I used Martha Stewart punch, flourishes is from sizzix.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid, lace is from really reasonable ribbon and the plain green ribbon is from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Cardmadfairy`s: use a digi stamp + flowers
Card Makin Mamas: digi stamps
Clear I Stamp: patterned paper
Frosted Designs: flourishes
Fairy tale: lace & flowers
Jellypark: punches or die cut
Stamp Something: digi stamp


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

17 comentários:

Kristine disse...

Hi Vivi... for some reason I'm unable to view your photo? I've tried opening it in 3 different browsers and still not showing up. :( I'm sure it's very lovely--will have to try again later. :) Have a great weekend!!

The Bug disse...

So cute! What a fun image - and congrats on winning the collection!
Hugs, Wini

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Que fofooooo!!
Lindona, estou mesmo participando raramente de desafios, mas retornarei, principalmente para os do MAM, que adoro.
Super beijo.
Fique sempre bem!!

Asas à imaginação disse...

Lindo demais, Vivi!!!! Seu chefe e família só podiam adorar...acho que mais o cartão que as guloseimas...é muito lindo!!!
Bjs
Marlei

Nela disse...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
xx Nela

Anônimo disse...

Hello
a beautiful card.
Great design and a cute image.
Your card like it very much.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
* Karla

Jennifer Scull disse...

how nice of you to make them this lovely card to go with a basket of goodies! glad to have you join us at Jellypark Friends! :)

Bianca disse...

Vivi your card is perfect! I love the image and your coloration but also the papers you have used! Thank you for joining us at fairy Tale Challenge again! xx Bianca

Lydia disse...

Such a cute card! Very thoughtful of you to welcome them that way. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.
Lydia

ahlers5 disse...

Such a lovely card. So glad you joined us at Jellpark this week.
Diane

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 disse...

I really like the flower cluster on your card! And the flourish in the top righht adds that balance! Please create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

Becky B. disse...

Super cute card - I love the color combo and all of the floral embellishments! How sweet and thoughtful of you to make it for your boss! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)
Becky

Unknown disse...

What a super cute image and I just love the touch of green! Great work!
Thanks for joining us at FTC!
xoxo
Nina

Jenni disse...

Very cute, love the image which is beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with the Cardmadfairy challenge this week.
Jenni x

Penny disse...

This is lovely, I am a huge fan of Lori's Designs. Thanks for using her digis in the card making mama's challenge this week

Hannapanna disse...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining our flowers + lace challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. Hugs, Hanna

PokSa disse...

Such a sweet card. I love your style.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra