04 setembro 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello Friends,

I have another card to show you today... it is a clean and simple one. Take a look:


Once a saw a SU demonstrator making card with this stamp and I love it...  Since then I wanted this stamp and punch from Stampin Up so much but they are not sold to overseas, it is really hard to get the products... but a friend of mine, who lives in US, got it for me so now I have them. woohoo

One of my Aunties has a Clothes Store and she wants me to make xmas cards for her so she can give it to each of her Customers...  this is my first idea of a xmas card...  I will make few others to see each one she like most..

Here I used the Contempo Christmas stamps.. you cannot see it very well but the sentiment is Merry Christmas, also comes in the box and the punch is the one that matches perfectly with the stamp.

I have embossed the red paper with Holly w/Wine template from Sizzix using my big shot.

So tell me, what do you think about my card.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Rainbow Lady disse...

Gorgeous card... love the colours too. Thanks for embossing with me this week
Love Cynthia x

Yone disse...

Muito lindo ! Clean and simple !
Bjs, Yone

Vicky disse...

Simply fabulous hun....!

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..

hugs Vicky xx

Patricia St Martin disse...

Really simple card for christmas. Easy and fast to do thats what we need.Hugz, Patricia

gina g disse...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Pauline disse...

This is wonderful - I love clean and simple.... and the traditional colours! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges!

Max disse...

Quick and easy ... perfect for batch cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Nannieflash disse...

Fabulous card simple design which is delightful. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Caroline Rawcliffe disse...

Great card, Vivi. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Barbara disse...

Vivi, this is a wonderful card! So bright and joyful. Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! this week.

Barb, Guest Designer

Kathy D. disse...

love the simplicity and beauty of this.

Thanks for "going Christmas" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop by to see what the new challenge is!

Ruth disse...

It is a simple and elegant card!