27 setembro 2011

Lollipop Ella

Hello Girls,

got more free time and made a card... gosh.. I just love making cards and I missed my time with them.
so today I made a card with one of my fave stamps by Lori Designs, it is called Lolipop Ella.  So here it is:


Ok, so the challenge at The Pink Elephant is to copy any of the DT card..
I picked Hanna Boyd`s card as I loved the sketch she used, stop by at her blog to check her card out, it is really gorgeous!!

Ok, so for my card I used  Sweet fairy prima papers and  I colored my Lollipop with copic markers BV04, BV02 , BV00, E11, E00, R20, C9 , C7, C5, C3.

Flowers are from wild orchid and tiny rhinestones are from KC.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!!

hugs & kisses,

Vivi


10 comentários:

Karen disse...

Oh Vivi, this is so adorable! I love this little girl image, soooo cute! : )

Rosalie disse...

Gostei muito do seu cartao.
Esta Lolipop Ella é uma graça.
Beijos Rosalie

Hannah Boyd disse...

Wow! Awesome card and wonderful coloring! Thank you for picking my card to case at TPE!
HUGS,
Hannah Bug

Choccy disse...

Such a sweet card !! That image is cute !!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Favorites' challenge.. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)
Choccy x

sara disse...

really pretty card love the papers and that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Inkypinkycraft disse...

Love the way you have coloured the little girl image trace x

Gaynor Greaves disse...

What a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

ike disse...

Oh, that's such a cute little image. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx

Frances disse...

What a lovely card, I love that image so much! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant. hugs, Frances.

Sheri Gilson disse...

Darling card!! Love the purple and what a great CASE to Hannah's card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!