16 setembro 2011

Sketch Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,

I want to show you a card I made for the Sketch Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central


I absolutely love sketch challenges so this was so much fun to do it!!  I change the side of my embellies so it would fit better with my image, here is my card:


This is my first time coloring Fancy Marci from La La Lands Crafts that is sold at Stamping Scrapping.
I`ve colored my image with copic markers RV19, RV17, RV14, E11, E00, R20, C9, C7, C5 & C3.

Pretty Flowers are from Stamping Scrapping Designs black & white & grey jar. Crystal Brads are also sold at Stamping Scrapping. Pink half adhesive pearls are from KC.

I hope you like my card, got inspired by it and come on over at SSCC to play with us!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Елена disse...

Очень красивая открыточка! Цвет подобран красиво.
С теплом, Елена

Mada Arte e Cia 2 disse...

ola vivi parabens q lindo seu blog ,seu trab nossa to encantada ,queria tirar umas duvidas ,sobre lojas e outras coisinhas hehe c vc puder add meu email é madabarbosa2008@hotmail.com
aguardo ta bjs e otimo fds xx

sallysbitz2 disse...

This is gorgeous x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Mara D. disse...

ai que lindoooooooooooo... ploft! babei! bjs

Benzi disse...

Great sketch, wonderful coloring and an adorable card. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Dee's Craft Room disse...

This card has a great retro feel going on.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Linda Anderson disse...

Oh so cute, cute, cute!!! Love your colors and flowers! Thanks for joining us at the month long "something new" challenge at Freshly Brewed.

Linda

Sue disse...

what a beautiful card, the gorgeous flowers are so eye catching! thank you for joining us at La-La land! :)

Sheryl disse...

This is such a pretty card! I love the shade of pink! Simply lovely!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our month long prize challenge, "Use Something New!"
Hugs, Sheryl

Judith disse...

Love the colour scheme and the layered flowers are great. Thanks for joining in at Creatalicious

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok disse...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at Marianne`s Design Divas this month. Hugs...Mona