19 setembro 2011

House of Gilli Blog Hop

Hello Ladies, 


Welcome to the House of Gilli Design Team Hop!

You just came from visiting Melaine`s House! Isn’t Gilli’s house a cool place?

Now it is my turn to let you into my house!


Welcome!!!!!!


Now let me talk about my card...
I have colored it using copic markers #s: C9, C7, C5, C3, YR24, YR23, YR21, E08, E02, E01.
I used oval beaded nestie to place my house and for sentiment I used frou frou tag die and I have chosen stamps from Stamping Scrapping Designslacey square and  frou frou tag.stamps

Patterned papers are from Authentique, flowers from wild orchid and ribbon and pearls from my stash.


Ok, so now don’t forget to leave some love in each place (each blog listed) you drop by including this one.
One person will be chosen randomly to win a GC for the Gilli Shop! So spread the word and come have fun with us!

This hop will last a whole week (09/19-29), so you have time to come for a visit anytime ! 
We will be waiting!

Oh I almost forgot…if you would like to have your own “House” rubber stamp drop by the Gilli Shop! This stamp will be sold exclusively from our shop.

Who am I visiting next? Wini!!!!

Vivi ♥ you are here ♥

I`m entering my card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

19 comentários:

Nádia Silva disse...

Que graça que ficou a sua casa!!!Parabéns!!!

http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

Elisa Delatore disse...

Estou adorando conhecer todas estas maravilhosas casas!
E a sua é sempre linda né!

Beijocas mil

Elisa Delatore

Mel disse...

This is wonderful, just too cute.

Ann disse...

Beautiful design Vivi; Gilli's home looks sweet!

Yone disse...

Adorei visitar a sua casa !! Bjs

Brenda disse...

Oh so pretty. love your paper choices!

Carla S. disse...

This is fantastic, Vivi! Love the colors and papers and wonderfully designed house!

Heidi Brawley disse...

Your card is Gorgeous! love the dies and flowers you used on it!!
hugs, Heidi

Marcia Kamano disse...

Que lindo cartão Vivi!
Adorei as cores!
beijos carinhosos

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Que fofa essa casinha...seu cartão está lindo Vivi!1

bjs

Betsy disse...

Such a cute idea to use this as an invitation! I'd never have thought to do that!

Anniebee disse...

This is so cute, Viviane! This little house makes a great invitation, which is probably not something I would have thought of myself. You did a great job coloring it and I love all the embelishments you added. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

ribenaruby disse...

Hi Vivi, beautiful invite! Loing this image and how differently it's been used. Ruby x

Joyce disse...

Love how you combined all of your elements to go with the house. The nestie, flowers, ribbon and phrase are just perfect. Great job!

Jo disse...

Very cute Vivi. Your layout is beautiful.

Maire Gamber disse...

Gilli certainly has a beautiful and welcoming house! Gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Marie

Rosalie disse...

Vivi, ficou lindinha sua casa.
Beijos querida
Rosalie

Asas à imaginação disse...

Vivi, seu cartão está maravilhoso...é o mais bonito que vi até agora!!!
Vou seguir e ver o que vejo mais...
Abraços!
Marlei

The Bug disse...

What a Sweet card Vivi! Love how you colored the cute house! Great job!
Hugs, Wini