31 maio 2011

Masculine Card for Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hello Friends,


Today I bring a card to show you for the masculine challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
I must confess.. this is the hardest challenge for me.. everytime I have to make a masculine card, my mind just blocks.. so Ladies, forgive me if you don`t like it... I really had a hard time to think in something for maculine..


Here it is:




For the background I used a sizzix template and then colored with blue ink using ranger ink blending tool from Tim Holtz.


On the central of the card, I used a pastel blue cardstock from DCWV and then I used my Fleur de Lis rectangules stamp from Stamping Scrapping Designs that also matches perfectly with Latice rectangules spellbinders.


I used my Grand Cabibur to emboss the white paper for the background and also to cut the blue paper using my nestabilitie.


In each corner, I used a glitter circle brad from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the follwing challenges:


Well Ladies, that is a very simple card so no much to say!!  Please, share with me your thoughts about it!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Hugs & Kisses,


Vivi

4 comentários:

Maire Gamber disse...

Very nice card Vivi!! I relaly like the way you did the background!
Hugs,
Marie

Tamara Morton disse...

Hi Vivi, gorgeous card love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion. You could also enter this card in theSweet Stamps!Challenge as the theme is masculine cards
Hugs
Tamara
PS if you are interested I have some blog candy to give away on my blog Click here!

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi, it is a very nice card, love the background and the punching... me too find male cards so challenging but then I got me some more goodies and they seem so much easier he he :)

Alison disse...

Love the clever background! Thanks for playing along with Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x