01 maio 2011

Fairy Gilli - lots of layers & Faux/Real Stitching

Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to show a card at House of Gilli Challenge Blog. The challenge over there is to make a card with Gilli Stamp and using lots of layers!




I picked up Fairy Gilli which I love.. one of my faves.. Fairy Gilli and all the others  Gilli Stamps are on sale at Stamping Scrapping! I colored my Gilli using copic markers

Background paper is from my stash. White plain cardstock was cut with Martha Stewart punch.
Rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.  



I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us at House of Gilli!


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Tracey T disse...

This is so cute, Vivi. Haven't seen this image before, she's lovely and your layers work really well. x

Anônimo disse...

Uma formusura, Vivi.
Bjs. Linda

Fran disse...

Vivi your card is so beautiful. I like this fairy by Gilli too. And I have her. Hugs, Fran

Unknown disse...

Love her! And your coloring and layers.

SYLVIA-ANNE disse...

Oh so cute! Love the papers and embellishments and thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Pami disse...

Love your little card, its so cute!! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, and good luck. Pami x

debby4000 disse...

Oh this is fabulous and so cute too.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Eli disse...

Lovely fair, in a super card!
Eli (frosted design)

Anônimo disse...

Awwww your fairy is just the sweetest! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

Hugs,
Kristin

Shelley disse...

This card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Anônimo disse...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

lesleyworth disse...

such a cute card! love the image with the collection of papers! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!