22 maio 2011

One day in Mickey Mouse's land

Heeeelllloooo Ladies,


This is a quickie post to show you the fun we had yesterday in Magic Kingdom!!
OMG.. I have been there before but I cant remember to have so much fun as I had yesterday!  


The day was perfect... so hot... my shoulder are burnt from the sun and so is my face.. it is all red... LOL    but I'm loving it..  


Ok, here goes few pics:







Now Ladies, look at this:




Isn't this gorgeous?????  and they colored the castle in many different colors...  love it..
Oh, I couldnt take pics from the fireworks coz I was staring at it...  but fireworks were so pretty..  love it too!!!!


Okey dokey girls, we are off to Universal for another day of fun.....  Tomorrow we are going back to Miami to catch our flight back to Brazil.


Have a great day!!


Hugs & Kisses,


Vivi

5 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Que sonho!!
Tudo muito lindo!
Como já disse aproveite cada instante!
beijos carinhosos

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Vivi isso é perfeito ....sonho de crianças e adultos......parabens e que bom que o dia estava lindo!!!!!

Até a volta querida

bjs

Unknown disse...

OMG how fabulous :) I've been there and looved it awww wish I was there. Enjoy xxx

Lillian A disse...

Lovely castle, Vivi -- I've been there and everything is great and clean and amazing. I'm sure both you and Rick had a fabulous time!!

Unknown disse...

Beautiful! I've never been to Disney...looks wonderful!