19 maio 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello Friends,


It is time for the birthday challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog and it is my turn to show you a card!



I picked a penny black stamp this time and colored my girl with copic markers.
Papers are from the Basic Grey new release. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Design, frou frou set. Pearls are from KC and flowers from Prima.

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

3 comentários:

Karen disse...

This is soooo cute! I love it!! : )

jimlynn disse...

Oh so cute! Love how the balloons match that paper! Darling card.
Lynn

Lillian A disse...

Such a happy card, Vivi, and of course Penny Black has some adorable stamps! Love how you put this together and colored it.