22 maio 2011

Embossing Background

Hello Maggie Lovers,
Good Day to All!!

We have a new challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lover Challenge Blog today and it is proposed by me.  I hope you like it and come on over to play it us!

My proposal is to make a background using dry embossing. I just love dry embossing...  so here is my card:



I used sizzix template on my background and embossed it using my Grand Calibur machine.. but unfortunately you cant see much.. but there is hearts on it...  this is my fave embossing plate... I use it all the time!!

I cut the white square with eyelet square nestabilities, also using my Grand Calibur.   Red rectangule paper was cut with Martha Stewart punch!  love this punch!

For my image I picked Tilda with Heart Lace and colored her with copic markers.

I hope you like  my card!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

Um comentário:

Lillian A disse...

This is a lovely card, Vivi, and Tilda is colored so cute! Love your bow and flowers - giving it that just right added touch!