13 maio 2011

Graduation or Congratulations Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I bring a card for the graduation or congratulations challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.  Before talking about my card I want to show it to you:






For my image I’ve chosen Graduate Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. This is my first time coloring it and it was so much fun!!   I colored it with copic markers.
To place my Graduate Tilda I cut on my Grand Calibur  a piece of white cardstock with beaded ovals nestabilities

Background papers are my fave ones, Basic Grey, from the new release...  they are gorgeous!!!!
 I added rhinestones on the top and bottom of the card…

That is all from me today!  I hope you get the chance to play with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

4 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
Adorei as cores da Tilda! Os papéis são maravilhosos!
beijos carinhosos

Carla S. disse...

Fantastic card, Vivi! Love your layout and coloring! I wish I had this stamp - I need a graduation card for Tuesday and this would be perfect!

Asas à imaginação disse...

Vivi, que lindo esse cartão!!!Tudo muito harmonioso!!!
Um abraço e bom fim de semana!
Marlei

monica disse...

Hey Vivi, this is awesome!! Love the green and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs Monnie