27 maio 2011

Flowers at House of Gilli

Hello Friends,

it is my turn at House of Gilli Challenge Blog to show you a card for the flower challenge, here it is:





This turn I used the Boho Gilli that is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping.
I colored my Gilli with copic markers. This is my first time playing with Boho Gilli.. love it!

I used Martha Stewart punch on the the white rectangule paper.  Rhinestones are from KC. I also added 2 tinys blue rhinestones on her earings...  they are very cute and shining!! love itt!!  All the others embellies used on my card are from my stash.

Have you seen the line of Stamping Scrapping flowers??  They are absolutely gorgeous.

Ok, ladies, now it is your turn to get your fave Gilli and play with her.. don't forget, one lucky winner will win a surprise pack from Anary.

I`m entering in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

8 comentários:

Brenda Brown disse...

Fabulous card Vivi and very girly.
Thanks for sharing this with the Divas by Design.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Jan disse...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope you join us again soon. xx Jan Dt member

Carol disse...

Cute little, girly card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope you'll join us again soon. Carol DT x

Davi disse...

This is sooo cute it makes me smile! I love the cutie image and the lovely embellies! So glad you joined us at TT this week.:)

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi Lindo cartão! Adorei o ar moderno da sua Gilli!
beijos carinhosos

Yone disse...

OI, Vivi !
A sua Boho GILLI está um charme ! Bjs, Yone

The Mama Monkey disse...

What a darling girl and I love how you colored her! Way to use it!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

Anita disse...

Very cute card. Thanks for joinining in the Divas by Design challenge.