30 abril 2011

Flower Challenge for Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,

Today I bring a card for the  flower challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog:




For my image I’ve chosen Sitting Wedding Tilda from Magnolia Stamps. I`ve added a little bit of purple stickles on the flowers of her hair and on the bouquet so they would be shining a bit.
 I colored the image with copic markers.

To place my Sitting Wedding Tilda I cut on my Grand Calibur  a piece of white cardstock with beaded ovals  and classic oval nestabilities

Background papers is from my stash !!!! I added rhinestones on the 4 corners of the card and they are from KC.   Flowers are from Stamping Scrapping Designs.


I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


That is all from me today!  I hope you get the chance to play with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Vivi

16 comentários:

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
As cores estão perfeitas e harmonicas!
beijos carinhosos

darling Ho disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
darling Ho disse...

Vivi: This is so lovely. I love the purple you used.
Thanks for joining us at FTC. ~~hugs~darling Ho~

Yone disse...

Muito fofo Vivi ! Ainda mais usando o lilás no seu cartão ! Bjs

Hannapanna disse...

Beautiful card, love the purple details. Thanks for joining the Mother's Day challenge over at Fairytale Challenges. Hugs, Hanna

Bianca disse...

Your card is so very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Lillian A disse...

Ah, sweet card, Vivi -- and of course, you had to use your favorite color -- purple!! Absolutely lovely.

Carol disse...

Vivi, another great card. I love the purple. I love how you sat your Tilda on the oval background with the touch of color so it wasn't just on the edge. I like that a lot. thanks so much for sharing.
Aloha from Hawaii
Carol

KimB disse...

Lovely colours and colouring - the little flowers are a perfect compliment to Tilda.
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
Kim

Nela disse...

Its so gorgeous, what a lovely image coloured so beautifully!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
Hugs Nela

PokSa disse...

Beautiful card - great color.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Kristie W. disse...

Oh she is so pretty!! I love how you colored her as well. That's a Tilda I haven't seen yet! Thanks for joining us at PaperCutz!

Darlene disse...

Fabulous creation and I love your choice of color! (my favorite!) So glad you joined in our Punches/Dies challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers! I hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Darlene
Wags 'n Whiskers DT

Anônimo disse...

Very cute and love your flowers

Suzanne disse...

Gorgeous card, Cute image and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining in with SSDS Mothers Day challenge.
Hugs Sue x

Suzanne C disse...

Very pretty card Vivi!!!! Love the colors. well done!