30 setembro 2010

Halloween at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central




Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

We are  inviting you  all for some Trick or Treat at
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Challenge Blog as we have a Halloween as our challenge.

I made a card with the adorable  Tilda with Spiderweb  from Magnolia Stamps that is in stock right now at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored my Maggie using the following copic markers:  C9, C7, C5,C2, C1
I used black
half adhesive pearl and prima flowers to decorate my card  and added a little bit o stickles on the white flower so it would be shining. I love sparkle lol lol...

So now Ladies, we can't wait to see your creations with Halloween theme.. And don't forget you can be lucky and win an awesome prize from our sponsor Stamping Scrapping.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Alicia B disse...

Vivi What an adorable card! Love it! *Hugs*

Anônimo disse...

Wow, wish I had your talent of coloring, I guess I will just have to practice. Beautiful Card.
jman4@comcast.net

B disse...

Lovely coloring! The spider paper is just perfect!

Debbie Yates disse...

Vivi she's just plain spooktacular!

Pat disse...

That is a very cute card, Vivi!

Hugs, Pat

Anônimo disse...

Beautiful card Vivi!!!
Hugs!!
Buffie

Karlene Hansen disse...

Your card is just so adorable!!
Kar