18 setembro 2010

A Halloween Card

moto_0231

Hello Friends,

I decided to make a halloween card coz I received this cute image from my Dearest Friend Lilian… She sent me many halloween images, it looks like that she guessed that I was in neeed of them… hehe.

Anyway, had so many cute ones  that I got a few and colored them last night using my copic markers but decided to make a card this this cute dog first…

As I said, I colored the image with copic markers and tried make the black shading techinique that I’m learning in Suzanne Dean’s classes. Hope I was sucessfull.. let’s see.. need to show my card do Suzanne’s.
Orange paper is om K&Company , dotted green one is from my friend Pat S, flowers are from KC, buttons pearls and ribbon are my from stash.

I’m entering this card into  these challenges:

Stop by tomorrow to check my card for the blog hop we are doing with the new Cindy’s Stamps… they are really cute!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

16 comentários:

Alicia B disse...

Oh Vivi, That is adorable!!! *Hugs*

Just Me disse...

Cute card, adorable puppy. Did the flowers come with the petal tips shinny, or did you do that. They look really neat.

Cathy -Mercieschild disse...

Vivian, I love it, it is so cute. Thank you for letting us see it. Hugs Cathy K

anaRy disse...

Vivi your coloring looks fantastic! What a great student you are!
I hear you about the Halloween thing..it took me a little while to get acquainted with the holiday too! LOL
hugs

Sharon Caudle disse...

Adorable card, Vivi! That image is just too cute and love the layout! Hope you're doing well!
hugs, Sharon

Deb disse...

Very cute card, Vivi!

Hugs,

Deb H.

Sheresa disse...

Oh Vivi, it is so cute!! TFS!!!

Sheresa

Lillian A disse...

Ah ha - I KNEW this image looked familiar, Vivi -- you did a great coloring job and your card creation all put together is fantastic !! Glad that you're enjoying them . . .

Unknown disse...

Oh Vivi, I love this stamp, we have it at work and I have been tempted, but haven't given in yet, but you did a terrific job!

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Awe...he's CUTE, Vivi!!!

Memorymomentsandmore disse...

great card!!

Andrea disse...

A very nice and loveley card - the motiv is great! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

thenuttystamper disse...

This card is just to cute. Great job.

Kathy

Rosali Pinheiro disse...

Very beaultiful card, Vivi. I'm trying to learn how to use copic markers and tombow markers in my cards. I'm having difficult with the shades.
Kisses, Rosali

Regina disse...

Muito lindo Vivi!! Que bom ver vc participando dos nossos desafios!!
Bjs

Regina

Wanda disse...

Beautiful card!!! I love the puppy... Great job Thanks for playing along with Delighful Challenges
Huggles