16 setembro 2010

Anything goes on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

moto_0217

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone is keeping well!

I want to show you a card that I made for Anything Goes Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog.
As I got few new Magnolia Stamps from Stamping Scrapping, I decided, of course, to use one of them, and I picked again Little Mermaid Tilda .

This stamp is so cute!!  hard to resist!   I cololored my image with copic markers.
I used stickles on the mermaid so she could have some sparkle and Half adhesive pearls are from Kaiser craft.

Check it out:       

                            moto_0218

So now Ladies, come on over and play with us.. the theme is very easy and you only need to use a Magnolia Stamps image.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

4 comentários:

Cindy disse...

Vivi, my angel, you have outdone yourself. How fabulous. You may turn in your black leather now for some angel wings. C2

Yone disse...

Cute mermaid card ! The colors are great !
Beijos, Yone

Lillian A disse...

Mermaid Tilda is adorable on this card, Vivi -- striking touches with the stickles and pearls -- elegant and girly . . . pretty, too !!
Great job, as you always do, girlfriend . . .

Unknown disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!!bjos..
Cláudia castro