20 setembro 2010

Feathering Technique for Color me Creative Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card that I made for the Color me Creative Challenge (Suzanne Dean's Classes)... One of the class is feathering technique using copic markers..  It is so much fun to color following this technique..

I received this Whiff of Joy - Confirmand Melinda  image from a Dearest Friend and could not wait any longer to color in. I thought this image would be perfect for the challenge as it was my first time on this particular technique and it was large enough for the blending... hehe

Take a look at my card:


I used the following copic markers:
Dress: R22, R20, R11, R00, Y15, Y08, Y02
Wings: B12 e B00
Soes: C7
Face: E00, E02, R20
Arms: E02, E00

I added stickles on the white flower and liquid pearl on the cream flower.  Pink rhinestones are from KC.    Papers and ribbon are from my stash.  Pin I made it myself.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
So let me know yours thoughts about my coloring/card leaving a comment, ok!?

Many thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,

Vivi

14 comentários:

Billie Dee disse...

I think that the card is absolutely adorable and the coloring is perfect. Purple is my fav color and look what you did to it!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, you did an outstanding job on this beautiful angel. Gorgeous blending! Hugs, Gail Lass

The Bug disse...

Oh great job Vivi! Love the feathering! What a cute image!

Alicia B disse...

Viv, You did an amazing job on the coloring and blending! Wow, I am in love with it. Best of luck in your challenge entry! *Hugs*

Sheri disse...

Oh wow! Beautiful job Vivi! I've been so intimidated by this, but you made it look easy! Fantastic job!

ultraroyale disse...

Great card. I love using the feathering technique. Your execution is excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Cathy -Mercieschild disse...

Wow Vivi I love the feathering. Awesome job, O.K. just wet my appetite to try it myself. LOL Love your card. hugs Catthy K

Just Me disse...

Beautiful card. Coloring is wonderful as always.

Belmira disse...

Vivi, Simplesmente lindo !
Bjs.Belmira

Nancy disse...

Oh Vivi, this is so pretty!

Debbie Yates disse...

She is exquisite Vivi - love your color combo!

Cindy disse...

Oh, sure, Vivi, you can't feather....you were just making me feel good about the folds, huh? Kudos. C2

Anônimo disse...

Great job on the feathering. That is one of my favorite techniques. Works great on big butterflies as well. Linda Selymes

Pat disse...

Vivi, I love the card. The whole thing is just perfect! My favorite thing might be the little flowers, but it is all go great!
Hugs, Pat Smith