05 setembro 2010

Japanese Tilda

JapaneseTilda-1

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is keeping well!!

I'm very happy because I'm going to show you a card that I made very first with Japense Tilda... Oh my, this stamp arrived last friday and I was so excited!!!  I still have others to color from Bon Voyage Collection

I was waiting for her for so long... post office takes forever to deliver mail from US…

Anyway,  let me talk about my card.

I colored Japanese Tilda from Magnolia Stamps with copic markers.  DP  is  from Japan, a Friend of mine brought a pack for me as gift when She went there on vacation.    Square white paper was sizzix emboss template in my Big Shot.

Sentiment I received from a Dearest Friend and it was cut nestabilities label shape.   Flowers are from Prima and Rhinestones from Kaiser Craft.

I'm entering this card in the following blogs:

So now Ladies, let me know what you think about my card!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Sunday!!

Hugs,

Vivi

26 comentários:

Regina disse...

Lindaaaaaaaaaaa demais Vivi!!! Que bom que chegaram!! Logo vou ter a minha também!!! rs...rs..

Bjs

Regina

Belmira disse...

Vivi,linda!!!
Amei!!!
Bjs

Anônimo disse...

Vivi,linda,amei!!!
Bjs

Magali disse...

Amei, Vivi!!!
Tô doidinha de vontade de ter as minhas também ;.
Bjs
Magali

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, que fofura. Bjks. Linda

Yone disse...

Oi, Vivi,
Muito linda esta coleção Bon Voyage. Dificil escolher entre tantos carimbos, mas este é um de meus favoritos com certeza !
Bjs, Yone

Rene disse...

She's beautiful! Love your papers!

Unknown disse...

Hi Vivi...oooh...how pretty!! Your DPs and colors are so beautiful! Pat Frank

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi!!! I love this, it is too cute!

Cláudia Nunes disse...

Vivi, Cartão lindo .. amei ! beijos !

Unknown disse...

Awww...so sweet!

Card Crazy disse...

Beautiful Tilda. Beautiful DP. Beautiful card.
Sue S.

Sheri disse...

So precious Vivi. The DP paper from Japan works absolutely perfectly with the embossing. Very effective!

Sandi disse...

You have a beautiful card, love that Tilda

monica disse...

Hi Vivi, Oh, she looks fantastic. Love your colors and the dp is beautiful. Great job
Hugs Monica M

Pat disse...

Vivi, she is just lovely! I think you did such a wonderful job with your color choices and your coloring!

You Rock, VIVI!
Hugs, Pat Smith

Sue Ann disse...

So is way too cute ....... love the colors and the background paper ........ to die for!!! Love it!!

Mara Coeli disse...

Muito bonitinha. Bjs.

megline disse...

Very beautiful
Hugs, Line

mfc.melissamade2 disse...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Dewi Hasan disse...

So cute and Japanese.....

xoxo,
Dewi

Deb disse...

such a beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Patti Jo disse...

Beautiful card Vivi! The paper is perfect with your adorable Japanese Tilda!!!

Unknown disse...

Beautiful card Vivi, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx

whoistracy disse...

Beautiful! I love the eastern feel this has. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

Laura (Faerielore) disse...

Such a beautiful card thank you for joining us over at crafty calender xxx