06 setembro 2010

Mermaid Tilda

mermaid

Hello Friends,

I’m still playing with my new toys and today I’m going to show you a card with the gorgeous Little Mermaid Tilda from Magnolia Stamps Bon Voyage Collection.

She is so fun to color.. I used my
copic markers… but I just realized that I complete forgot to color her cheeks before taking this pic…
can you believe that..  lol lol well I have fixed now….

To decorate my card I used rhinestones, flowers are from Flora Doodles,  background papers  Ireceived from 2 dearest Friends.

‘m  entering this card in the following challenges:

So now Ladies, let me know what you think about this card!!

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Autumn disse...

Great job with your coloring, she looks fantastic!
xxAutumn

Deeanna disse...

Your card is super cute. great job:}

Regina disse...

Que cartão mais fofo Vivi!!! Amei!!!
Bjs
Regina

Kylie disse...

Lovely Vivi! A really pretty card, gorgeous colours and great blingy flowers.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week.
Hugs
Kylie

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi!! Love how you colored her. Hugs!

Fran disse...

Gorgeous card, love the bubbles, she is such a cute stamp too :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDUC!

annes paperfun disse...

Great card and lovely colours!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week
Hugs Anne Kristine

Christina C. disse...

Wonderful card, Vivi! Your coloring of this cutie is magnificent.

Tracey T disse...

What a lovely card, Vivi! The colours are so vibrant. I visited you today because you always leave such kind, constructive comments when you are a DT and I appreciate it very much. Sending a big hug, Tracey

Pat disse...

Such a lovely card, Vivi! Even without her makeup, she is pretty! lol As always, your coloring is perfect.
Hugs,
Pat

Kydascha disse...

Hi Viviane

ich finde dein Motiv ist Herzallerliebst und wundervoll wie du den Sketch umgesetzt hast...

liebe Grüsse
aus der Schweiz
Kydascha