19 setembro 2010

Blog Hop – Day 7

Hey Friends,

My turn has finally arrive and I can now show my cards to you.. Yes, cards.. I made 2 of them.. 
Cindy’ new celebrations stamps are so cute that I couldn’t resist to make only one card, so here is the first one:

I made an easel card for a just born baby girl…

SS1-1

Here is a closer view:

SS1-2

I colored the image & sentiment  with copic markers, pink half adhesive pearls are from kaisercraft, background papers and ribbon are from my stash.  Regular & scalloped oval shape were cut with nestabilities as they match perfectly with the stamps.

Now I want to show you a haloween card that I made with  another set of Cindy’ new celebrations stamps.

 

halloweencard-1-1When I saw this paper fold frame at Bildmalarna Challenge Blog I was this would be perfect for the halloween stamp.
So decided to make one more card.. and I just love it!!  I used Lu Lavender
Memento Ink for the sponging techinique around the frame.

Rectangule for the sentiment was cut with nestabilities. Purple half adhesive pearls are from Kaisercraft.

Now, take a look at the new Celebrations Stamps Sets…  Cindy is giving away one of them for 4 Lucky Winners which will be announced on the 24th Sep.

celebration set Here is the schedule:

Sep 13th Cindy E http://www.stampingscrappingstore.blogspot.com/ 
Sept 14th Wini
http://www.looneybugdesigns.com/
Sept 15th Froggy
http://www.froggaritavilleblog.net/
Sept 16th Stephanie http://www.mycardshack.blogspot.com/
Sept 17th Mindy
http://www.scrappyandpiggy.blogspot.com/
Sept 18th Leanne
http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com/
Sept 19th Vivi http://handmadebyvivi.blogspot.com/  - ME
Sept 20th Billie
http://www.billiesscrappetique.blogspot.com/
Sept 21st Sheri http://twitterpatedwithpaper.blogspot.com/
Sept 22nd Cindy 2 http://bluebirdflats.blogspot.com/
Sept 23rd Anary http://www.anaryatelie.blogspot.com/

So, don’t forget  to leave a comment in each blog  in order to be elegible to be in the draw !

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

41 comentários:

cruisingcrafter disse...

Both cards are really cute love the paper and the way you used the Nestabilities.Cute paper used on the Halloween card and really love the frame. Great job

Chris disse...

wow 2 lovely cards, thank you so much, Chris

StampingScrapping.com disse...

Vivi
I love them BOTH! GREAT job my favorite is
the paper fold frame!

Paula disse...

Oh Vivi, I love the baby girl card! that stamp set is too cute! Also the Halloween looks great. I love the little ghost!!! Thanks for sharing!

Margaret disse...

Adorable cards - love the paper frame for the Halloween card!

Cindy disse...

Vivi: you've outdone yourself, love the frame but the baby card is just adorable. C2

Cathy -Mercieschild disse...

Vivi i love that card with the baby bottle and pacifier. My granddaughter just had a baby girl and that would have been perfect. I love how you did the fold on the ghost card. Your cards are awesome. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Cathy K

Suzanne C disse...

Love these cards. That fold looks awesome on the halloween card.

Alicia B disse...

Vivi, They are both amazing works of art!! Anyone would be over joyed to receive them! *Hugs*

Linda disse...

Love your cards!

Linda A

Dana disse...

Too, too cute!!
Thanks for sharing them with us!
Dana
http://www.danasinspirations.blogspot.com/

Anônimo disse...

I like the Halloween card best. They are both cute.

Anônimo disse...

I love your cards you make. They are always so awesome.
Linda in Iowa

slbt17 disse...

2 CARDS! WOW!
Thanks
Sandra

Kay disse...

These cards are beautiful. I just love these little stamps. Hope to get some soon!

Karen disse...

Love your cards Vivi!! I left a comment on here this morning, but it is no longer on here so I thought I would type one again. I also signed up as a follower.

monica disse...

Hi Vivi, love both of the cards. Love that little bottle stamp--so cute. Great layouts on both.Your cards are so pretty as always!!
Hugs Monica M

gemr disse...

really nice cards, Vivi!
gail

Just Me disse...

Very cute cards Vivi. I specially like the Boo card. It put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing.

Magali disse...

Vivi!!!
Amei seus cartões!!!!Lindosss....
Bjs
Magali

ScrappySandie disse...

Hi Vivi! I think both cards are GREAT! I love all the shades of pink on the baby card and that folded frame on the Halloween card is fantastic! I want to try it too!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Sandie

Iris disse...

Cute cards. Love the paper fold frame for the little ghost. Iris

Marionment disse...

Both cards are nice, but I really love the baby girl one the most!

Deb (ScrappingDeb) disse...

Nice cards - I have GOT to try the frame you did for the Halloween one. It's so cute, and goes perfectly with Halloween.

VeronicaA disse...

What adorable cards! I love the colors on the Halloween card and that baby card with the bottle stamp is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net

thenuttystamper disse...

Very cute cards.

Lori Ficklin disse...

I love these cards! You did an excellent job!

Lori

Anônimo disse...

Oi Vivi,
Seus cartões estão um encanto. Gostei demais dos dois.
Parabéns, bjs, Lê

Unknown disse...

I love the baby girl card...I need this since I just became a grandma for the first time to a new baby girl on Sept 10! Thanks for sharing.

Anônimo disse...

OH MY I LOVE YOUR CARDS.WONDERFULL JOB .
LOVE THE COLORS .
HUGS SANDY.O
littlelou49@aol.com

Vickie Kertz disse...

I love both of the cards. Such cute ideas. Wonderful inspiration for the new stamps.

Yone disse...

Vivi,
Both cards are great !
Parabéns, Yone

Mara Coeli disse...

Amazing!!!! Love it!!!!!

Alma disse...

Love your cards! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jenny Gibson disse...

Those are so cute.

Sheri disse...

How precious Vivi!!!

Unknown disse...

Vivi, Your 2 cards are just too cute! I can't possibly pick a fave :)

Tracie disse...

2 Fabulous Cards. Well worth the wait. Thank-you for sharing!!!

cathylynn disse...

HI Vivi, You created two wonderful cards. That folded frame is great for Halloween.

Linda disse...

Vivi, I just love your cards. You are definitely an overachiever. What a wonderful combination of colors and paper. So stinkin cute!!!

Angie disse...

Very cute cards! Love the folded frame too:)