07 setembro 2010

3D Teddy Bear

teddybear
Hi Friends,
I decided to make a card with a 3D Teddy Bear today, as I had made quite a few with Magnolias ones.
I received this 3D Teddy Bear from a friend last year  and saved till today.

I hope my card qualifies for the challenges I’m entering as my Teddy Bear is not a stamp so but let’s see.

I received those DPs from a dearest Friends,  I also received the brown ribbon from a swap, it is a very cute ribbon, there is a teddy bear face and the happiness sentiment is written on it!
Half adeshive pearl are from Kaiser Craft  and Just for you Sentiment is from Hanglar & Stanglar. Scalloped circle was cute with my nesties on my big shot.
Ok, I’m entering this card in the following swaps:
So now, let me know what you think about my card ok!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Vivi

7 comentários:

Unknown disse...

This is so cute Vivi! Great job!

Regina disse...

Vivi!! Que ursinho mais fofo!! Amei!!
Bjs
Regina

Cherie disse...

Hi Vivi,
Thanks for doing a fabulous job with our sketch, although he's a gorgeous bear, sadly it does have to be a stamped or digi stamp bear to be in the draw for the prize.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Teddy Stampers, we hope you'll come back and join us next time. Please feel free to enter again so you don't miss out.
Hugs cherie

Sandra disse...

Beautiful card...such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is precious! I love the layout & the colors you used! the ribbon is great, too!

Hugs to you!
Pat

Anônimo disse...

Adorei !
Bjs

Helen disse...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x