12 setembro 2010

House Mouse & Friends Challenge – Sketch

HM-sketch

Hello Friends,
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!

Today is my turn to show you a card for the sketch challenge at
House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog.

For this challenge I used
Tails of True Love from House Mouse stamps.  I colored my image with copic markers and I have used the suggested colors that Cindy has on her site. You can see here.
Background paper in from Basic Grey , flowers are from Petalloo, and half adhesive pearls are from Kaiser craft.

I'm entering this card in the challenge at Between you & Me Blog.
I hope you come over and play with us. It is really a fun sketch to play with!
Hugs,

Vivi

6 comentários:

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Beautiful job, Vivi!!!

Deanna Mulder disse...

Vivi, your card is beautiful. I love the little mice, they are just too cute.

Sheri disse...

Such a sweet and precious card Vivi...just like you!

Just Me disse...

That is an adorable card. The mice are so cute.

cabio's craft corner disse...

Your image colored beautifully Vivi and this is such an adorable card!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Courtney disse...

Those mice are so precious! I love it! Thanks so much for linking to Crazy Cute Thursdays at Betweem U & Me! Come back next week! :)

www.betweenuandme.com