03 outubro 2010

Lace Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

 

Flowergirl Tilda

Hello Maggie  Lovers,

Today is my turn to show you  a card for the lace challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Oh, that was a hard one for me as I did not have any lace at home.. So the one I have on my card is a piece that a Friend of mine at work gave to me… When I mentioned to her that I had this challenge and had no lace, she said: “… oh, I can give you some piece, a have a lot at home”.. so thank you so much Lucia, for helping me with this project!!

So, let me tell you about this card…

I received this stamp yesterday and could not wait any loger to ink it up. This is Flowergirl Tilda from Magnolia Stamps that is in stock right now at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored this lady with copic markers. Here are the colors I used:

Hair & Shoes: E47, E35, E31, E51
Basket: E71, E47 , E51
Dress & Flowers: RV06, RV13, RV00
Skin, E000, E00
Cheek: R20
Floor: C5
Shadow: C00

White flowers are from Prima, rinhestones from KC, DP & Pins from my stash.

I really hope you can join us and be elegible to win an awesome prize from our Sponsor Stamping Scrapping.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Taylored Expressions: Skech
- Catch the Bug Blog Challenge:  Anything Goes
- The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog:  Bling it
- The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog: 3 Flowers
- Creative Card Crew Blog Challenge : Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

6 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

Ooooh, such pretty colors and so "girly" of a creation, Vivi. Just love the way you've colored her dress and you've coordinated everything beautifully!

Jackie Randolph disse...

awwwwww, your little Tilda is beautiful!! Gorgeous colours and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Bugaboo challenge.

Jodie Mackrell disse...

This is sooo cute! love it! Thank you for participating in the world card making day challenge at Bugaboo stamps!

Scrappy disse...

What a sweet card! Great Job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope to see you back next week! :)

Shelly disse...

So pretty, love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly ;)

Rae Anne disse...

So, so pretty in pink!!! Your card is just darling - all feminine and frilly!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Card Making Day / Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!