03 abril 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge week 49






Hello Ladies,
Good Evening!!!!


When I saw the challenge at Just Magnolia  and the adorable cards made by  Design Team, I could not resist! 
I always wanted to make a fold card so I checked all the tutorials and chose the one made by DT Dena and the tutorial you can find here.


I received new Magnolia Stamps this week so, of course, I got one from the new ones.. It is Chalerston Tilda.  I colored her with copics ciao markers.


I added some pink rhinestones, pink silk ribbon, flowers are from petaloo, sentiment from Stampin`up and background papers is from K&Company.


This card I`ll give to a very Dear Friend with another project that I`ll post later on as it will be her birthday next month!


So let me know what you think, ok!?


Thank you so much for your visit today and Happy Easter!!


Hugs,


Vivi

8 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

Super cute card, Vivi!! Tilda is adorable and love the fold of the card! Great job, hun!!
hugs!
Sharon

Barb Hardeman disse...

You did an awesome job on this fold card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the flower embellishments...hugs...Barb

Regina disse...

Que lindo Vivi!!!!!!!!!:)))Parabéns!!
Bjs
Regina

Candy disse...

Happy Easter, Vivi!
Your card is adorable. Tilda is coloured wonderfully and love the type of fold you made :o) Nice flowers as well. Your dear friend will love it!
Hugs, Candy

Bengelmama disse...

Love the card, it's gorgeous

Nadine

Pen to Paper disse...

Vivi this is absolutely beautiful. I love this Tilda. :)

XOXO

Jackie

Mina disse...

great fold on this card Vivi, I love your flowers too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Patricia Garcia disse...

Wow Vivi, This card is pretty, love your color choices and the flowers too!!

Hugs,
Patricia