02 abril 2010

Peachy Tilda



Hello Ladies,


I hope you all are keeping well!


Well, today is good friday so I'm off at work.. I got up very early this morning and decided to make a card as my new stamps arrived this week. I'm so happy because I wanted Peachy Tilda, from Magnolia Stamps, so much for a very long time and I finally got it.  woohooo!!    I could not wait any longer to play with her!!  lol lol


I decided to make a card to join 3 challenges with it. They are:


- Our Creative Corner:  sketch
- Basicgrey Challenge: Fruity
- Stamptacular Sunday:  Flower Power

I colored Tilda with copic ciao markers, use basic grey pattern paper for the background, flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and rhinestones are from Basic Grey.


I added a little bit o green stickles but unfortunately it is not visible!


I hope you like my card and little a little note so I know you stopped by and saw my card and specially I know if you liked it or not!


Thanks for visiting me today!


Hugs,


Vivi

25 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Oh Vivi...what a sweet card! I love this Tilda image...and I love what you've done with her! Beautiful colors!! Pat Frank

anaRy disse...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a peach!
Great coloring and layout!
XOXO
Anary

Sue disse...

Great colors on this card, it is so Peachy.

Sue

Anônimo disse...

she turned out sweet.nice coloring too

PinkLadyCarol disse...

OMG! That is TOO cute!

Leonie disse...

Vivi I love your peachy Tilda and that paper is the perfect match.
Hugs
Leonie

Tracey disse...

This is so pretty Vivi! Love your card!

Christina C. disse...

She is too cute...wonderful card!

Belmira chaves disse...

Vivi,muito lindo o seu cartão,parabéns!!
Bjs

Cindy disse...

So cute and so well colored. Cindy2

Noreen Yun disse...

Oh.. this is such a sweet card. Peacky Tilda is too cute, great job with the card.

Hugs,
Noreen

Regina disse...

Que coisinha mais linda Vivi!!! Eu também gosto demais desse carimbo. O seu cartão ficou simplesmente maravilhooooooooso!! Ameei!!
Bjs
Regina

Sharon Caudle disse...

Hi Vivi!! She's so gorgeous! I totally love this card! Gorgeous colors and papers and Tilda is stunning! Fabulous coloring! Happy Easter, hun!!
hugs
Sharon

Lisa disse...

Hi Vivi!
I love your Peachy Tilda she is so "Peachy"! The colors are fabulous and I love the paper! She is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa

Silke Ledlow disse...

Super cute!!! This Tilda image is sweet and you colored her perfectly!!!

Thank you for playing the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
What an adorable card you have made! Love this Tilda and you have colored her perfectly!
Hugs,
Nancy

scrapbygladys disse...

Hi Vivi,
I loved this card and I love your work.
Your blog has grown, congrats!
Happy Easter for you,
Gladys

Christine Riley disse...

What a gorgeous card, I love the layout and colors. Tilda is too sweet! :)
hugs, Christine

Pen to Paper disse...

Oh Vivi, Peachy Tilda is so cute!!!! I love this stamp! and I love the cute belt at the bottom!

XOXO

Jackie

Unknown disse...

Just peachy! Sorry! She is adorable! And I love your punch and layout!

Great work!
Aletha

Cindy disse...

This is really beautiful, I love your color choices. This is my first visit to your blog, very impressive!!

Skraptacular Designs disse...

Lovely card! I just love your coloring! The cute little flowers add the perfect touch to such a precious card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamptacular!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Carolyn disse...

What an adorable card. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

orangedaisy disse...

lovely card, lush colours
ev

luvthatstampin disse...

Hi Vivi,
The Magnolia stamps are so cute! I used to think they were not my style, but they're growing on me, big time. The peachy Tilda was colored so nicely.

Robin