01 abril 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #7 - Purple color



Hello Maggie Lovers,

Good Morning to All and Happy Fool's day!!!!
I used to trick my parents so much my in April 1st  that today I could not resist and make a card with Giggling Tilda as she seems to me being always fooling around!! hahaha

Ok, this fortnigh the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is a color challenge, you have to use purple on your card!! I could not just use a little of it, so I use a lot as it is my fave color!!

I colored my Tilda with my copcis ciao markers, decorated the card with purple sik ribbon and added few half adhesive pearls.

Scalope oval and rectangule were cut wiht nestabilities.

So, don't wait any longer, create a card with purple on it and come to play with us!
A lucky winner will win a Magnolia stamps that is being offered by Cindy from Stamping Scrapping!!!

She has all the new Maggies in the store!! Pop over to check it our here.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!!

Hugs

Vivi

Nenhum comentário: